We're in an age of burnout. And a majority of those employees experiencing it, work from home full time. Wayne and Marisa discuss if working remotely is making us more stressed, what burnout looks like, how leaders can spot and prevent burnout on their remote teams, and what employees can do to prevent burnout themselves.
- Remote Work Burnout Statistics
- Job burnout: How to spot it and take action from Mayo Clinic
- Learn more about Wayne Turmel
- Email Wayne Turmel
- Learn more about Marisa Eikenberry
- Email Marisa Eikenberry
- Purchase a copy of The Long-Distance Leader
- Purchase a copy of The Long-Distance Teammate
- The Kevin Eikenberry Group
Free Video Series!
Join us for a powerful, 4-part video series titled, Demystifying Remote Leadership. You will learn how to create solid working relationships in a virtual team with more confidence and less stress!