During this time of year, we find that lots of offices either have employees taking time off or the office might actually shut down completely for a period of time. Wayne and Marisa discuss how this can work on remote teams, what international teams might need to be aware of, and how employees can help team members know that they're not going to be in the office.
**In this episode we accidentally said that Christmas Day fell on a Saturday this year, but it's actually on Sunday.**
- Holidays and International Teams
- Not Just a Holiday at the Home Office
- Learn more about Wayne Turmel
- Connect with Wayne on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Marisa Eikenberry
- Connect with Marisa on LinkedIn
- Purchase a copy of The Long-Distance Leader
- Purchase a copy of The Long-Distance Teammate
- Pre-order a copy of The Long-Distance Team
- The Remote Leadership Institute
- The Kevin Eikenberry Group
Want us to answer one of your questions?
Follow The Long-Distance Worklife
Free Video Series!
Join us for a powerful, 4-part video series titled, Demystifying Remote Leadership. You will learn how to create solid working relationships in a virtual team with more confidence and less stress!