Quiet quitting is a problem. When put on the spot, most remote team leaders agree that it's a problem. Remote workers are vulnerable to it - they can hide their failures or slip-ups from their team leader or colleagues - and that's where the problems start. Wayne and Marisa share what quiet quitting is, why it's happening, and how you can spot (and handle) quiet quitting in your organization.
- What is Quiet Quitting and Who is it for? - New York Times
- Enough with the Quiet Quitting
- Learn more about Wayne Turmel
- Email Wayne Turmel
- Learn more about Marisa Eikenberry
- Email Marisa Eikenberry
- Purchase a copy of The Long-Distance Leader
- Purchase a copy of The Long-Distance Teammate
- The Remote Leadership Institute
- The Kevin Eikenberry Group
Want us to answer one of your questions?
Free Video Series!
Join us for a powerful, 4-part video series titled, Demystifying Remote Leadership. You will learn how to create solid working relationships in a virtual team with more confidence and less stress!