Wayne and Marisa continue their conversation from their episode about The Long-Distance Teammate by discussing ethical visibility. They explore how remote workers and their teams can foster ethical visibility in their work, from understanding what it is to how to act on it with managers and teammates. They also discuss how leaders can recognize remote workers, and how to keep ethical visibility in check without overdoing it. Join us as we dive into all the possibilities of ethical visibility within remote teams.
- What Does it Take to Stand Out?
- Finding the Right People to Work for Your Hybrid Team
- Learn more about Wayne Turmel
- Connect with Wayne Turmel on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Marisa Eikenberry
- Connect with Marisa Eikenberry on LinkedIn
- Purchase a copy of The Long-Distance Leader
- Purchase a copy of The Long-Distance Teammate
- Pre-order a copy of The Long-Distance Team
- The Kevin Eikenberry Group
Pre-order The Long-Distance Team
Remote leadership experts, Kevin Eikenberry and Wayne Turmel, help leaders navigate the new world of remote and hybrid teams to design the culture they desire for their teams and organizations in their new book!