When you work from home, does it still make sense to take a sick day? Wayne and Marisa discuss why some think that sick days are a thing of the past, and why it is important for you to take your sick days when you need them. Even if you are working from home.
- Flexibility in the Workplace Continues to Improve - Beamery
- Sickness absence in the UK labour market: 2021
- Learn more about Wayne Turmel
- Email Wayne Turmel
- Learn more about Marisa Eikenberry
- Email Marisa Eikenberry
- Purchase a copy of The Long-Distance Leader
- Purchase a copy of The Long-Distance Teammate
- The Remote Leadership Institute
- The Kevin Eikenberry Group
Want us to answer one of your questions?
Free Video Series!
Join us for a powerful, 4-part video series titled, Demystifying Remote Leadership. You will learn how to create solid working relationships in a virtual team with more confidence and less stress!