For many remote workers, seeing an instant message with nothing but “Hi” in it is a huge pet peeve. Which is why many are beginning to talk about something called the No Hello Club. Wayne and Marisa discuss what the No Hello Club is, why it’s important to be cognizant of the medium you’re communicating with, and why “treat others the way you want to be treated” is actually bad advice when it comes to communication.
- No Hello Club
- Yes Hello Club
- DISC Personality Testing
- Future of Work Newsletter
- Pre-order a copy of The Long-Distance Team
- Learn more about Marisa Eikenberry
- Email Marisa Eikenberry
- Learn more about Wayne Turmel
- Email Wayne Turmel
- Purchase a copy of The Long-Distance Leader
- Purchase a copy of The Long-Distance Teammate
- The Kevin Eikenberry Group
Free Video Series!
Join us for a powerful, 4-part video series titled, Demystifying Remote Leadership. You will learn how to create solid working relationships in a virtual team with more confidence and less stress!